Quickly and easily replace the steering system on your pontoon boat. Rotary pontoon boat steering systems cut installation time in half and occupies minimum space behind the dashboard; mounts perfectly to our pontoon boat consoles.
- Standard 3/4" tapered shaft.
- Three turns to lock for standard travel.
- All Stainless Steel ends to minimize corrosion.
Can be used on pontoon boat engines up to 140HP and any pontoon boat with an inboard/outboard (I/O) engine.
* cannot be installed on pontoons with thru-transom OMC engines.
Our steering system contains:
- Pretech rotary helm.
- Steering cable.
- 90° degree bezel and all installation hardware.
*Steering wheel sold separately.
Measuring For Your Steering Cable
When replacing the steering system on your pontoon boat you will need the following measurements to determine the cable length.
A. Measure from the center of your pontoon's console to the edge of the starboard side of your deck.
B. Measure your pontoon boat's deck length from the center of your console to the point where your engine is attached to the transom.
C. Measure from the starboard edge of your deck to the center of your transom.
Add A,B, C + 12", round up to the closest foot and that's the length you need.
✓ 6 year warranty on all boat seats
✓ 3 year warranty on all carpet & flooring
✓ 3 year warranty on all bimini tops
✓ 1 year warranty for everything else
Our success is tied directly to our ability to provide you with superior products, fast shipping, and the best customer service. Exceptional products and excellent service are our top priorities!
Warranty claims are always handled quickly. We don't pass you off to some other manufacturer - we warranty all of the boat seats we sell. You can expect quick answers and solutions in the rare case that you have a problem.
Warranties are 100% transferable on all products. If you sell your boat, the buyer is covered. If you're a second owner, just provide us with the original owner's name or order number.
There is never any cost to you in the event of damage during shipping.
Boat Seats - 6 Year Warranty
- Industry leading warranty - All of our boat seats have a 6 year, full replacement warranty. If anything goes wrong, we will send you brand new seats without hassle or cost to you.
- We will ask for images of the defects so we can make immediate improvements in our production, but we will never wait to send your replacement boat seats. We do not need the used boat seats back, and you are never required to pay shipping.
- We will send replacement boat seats to you as soon as you provide us with images.
- We do not need the damaged boat seats back before we send you a replacement.
- We spend extra money on packaging to ensure your new boat seats will ship safely, but there is always the chance rough handling or stacking could damage the upholstery or parts. If this happens, just give us a call.
Carpet & Flooring - 3 Year Warranty
- All of our carpeting and flooring is marine grade and it is protected by a 3 year warranty, which includes fading and deterioration.
Bimini Tops - 3 Year Warranty
- Full replacement on defective bimini tops. If your bimini top arrives with any defects or quality issues, we will pay to return and replace your bimini top immediately.
All Other Products - 1 Year Warranty
- All of our non-seating or flooring products (other than carpet and vinyl flooring) have a 1 year warranty.
It is important to us that our customers know we will support them after the sale. We will take care of any problems you have quickly and at no cost to you, as we personally warranty everything we sell.
For more information about our warranty, please call us at (877) 295-9522.
Shipping is free on any order over $100; orders under $100 ship for a flat rate of $9.99. If you place an order on a business day by 4 p.m. EST, all in stock seats and accessories will ship the same day! Rather than use slow ship times to save money, we only ship orders using FedEx, and our products will arrive at your home quickly. The map below shows transit times for different regions of the contiguous United States:
- We will only ship within the contiguous U.S.
Boat Carpet Orders (Note: Carpet ships within 48 hours - NOT same day)
In order to offer you the best prices, we ship all boat carpet orders directly from our carpet mill in Georgia. If you order both boat seats and carpet, you will receive one shipment sooner than the other, depending upon your location.
Please note that we do not take international orders or ship outside the lower 48 US states. No exceptions.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.