Pontoon Boat Seats (PG1785)
DeckMate Premium Pontoon Boat Seats.
- Plush, pillowed pontoon furniture with quality double top stitching for that new boat look.
- Our pontoon seats will last! The quality of your vinyl and foam won't matter if your seams tear or rot that's why we only use the best UV and mildew treated polyester thread.
- 30 oz marine grade seat vinyl is coated and treated to exceed industry standards for UV and mildew resistance.
- Each foam pontoon boat seat cushion is built with a mix of soft & dense foam to give you support and comfort where it matters most.
- Seat bases with molded drain channels increase the life of your pontoon flooring by allowing water to escape your deck instead of being trapped and left to soak into your carpet and decking.
- No wood! Enclosed plastic seat bases for storage and high impact plastic seat cushion frames will never rot or break. DeckMate® pontoon furniture has a lifetime warranty on all frame parts.
PontoonStuff® Quality Promise
Our success is tied directly to our ability to provide good customer service. If your pontoon boat furniture arrives with any defects or quality issues we will pay to return and replace your seating immediately. Simply contact us and we will take care of everything.
- Industry leading warranty - 6 year full replacement of any defective pontoon furniture.
- We pay all shipping costs associated with any defects or warranty, no cost to you.
- 100% transferable warranty - if you sell your boat the buyer is covered, just provide us with an original order number.
Pontoon Boat Seat Dimensions:
- 94" minimum needed for pontoon boat bench seating.
- (1) 38" pontoon boat lounge seat.
- (2) 28" pontoon boat corner seat with cup holders.
- (2) Folding pontoon boat seats w/ removable pedestals.
- (1) NEW STYLE Pontoon boat steering console (Click Here To See).
- (1) Pontoon bucket seat with mounting pedestal.
- Mounting hardware is included to secure seat bases to the deck of your pontoon boat.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.