High Back Bucket Seats w/ Console
- Factory grade bucket seats with removable back and seat bottom cushion for installation.
- Solid, single piece rotationally molded plastic shell makes these seats indestructible.
- Bolt down to install on platform.
17" wide center storage console is a true step.
- Center storage console features cup holders with storage bin and enclosed storage underneath the step.
- Made from Teflon coated, heavy duty rotationally molded plastic it comes with a lifetime warranty.
- Built to be a true step, the lid to the enclosed storage area will support any angler.
Installing Your Boat Seats
1. (8) Stainless steel mounting bolts pre-installed into t-nuts located on the bottom of the seat frame.
Note: DeckMate Bass Boat Bucket Seats Bolted Or Screwed Down To Your Seating Platform.
Screw Down Installation:
1. Ensure that there is not a fuel tank located beneath your seating platform.
2. Remove each bucket seat's cushion by locating and removing the two bolts that are on either side of the bottom frame of each bucket. 3. Once these bolts are removed you can pull the seat cushion off of the plastic frame. There are strips of industrial Velcro that also hold the cushion in place, pull hard on the seat cushion once the bolts are removed and it will come off. 4. Place each bucket seat in the mounting position. There are two opening in the seat frame (one on each side) that allow you to use a screw and washer to connect the bucket to your seating platform. 5. Install the bucket seat cushion by placing it back into the opening and pressing hard to secure the Velcro, this will hold the seat in place.
Bolt Down Installation:
Note: For those boats with lids that hinge forward you can bolt the bucket seats to your seating platform.
1. Located on the bottom of each bucket seat are (4) stainless steel bolts that are pre-installed into t-nuts that are built into the plastic frame of each bucket seat. 2. Remove these stainless bolts and place the bucket seat into the position you wish to mount it. Determine the mounting location and pre-drill holes through your lids. 3. Install the mounting bolts through your boat's lids and into the t-nuts located on the bottom of each bucket seats plastic frame.
Our success is tied directly to our ability to provide you with quality products and the best customer service. Quality and excellent service are our top priority!
- Industry leading warranty - 6 year full replacement on any defective boat seats. No other boat seat manufacturer offers this level of service because no other manufacturer uses the same quality of materials.
- If your boat seats arrive with any defects or quality issues, we will pay to return and replace your pontoon boat seats immediately.
- We pay all costs associated with any damaged or defective seating. There is never any cost to you.
- 100% transferable warranty - if you sell your boat, the buyer is covered. If you're a second owner, just provide us with the original owner's name or order number.
You're making a big investment with your time and money when you choose to restore a pontoon boat. Making sure all of our customers know we will support them after the sale is important to us. We will take care of any problems you have quickly and at no cost to you, as we personally warranty everything we sell.
* For more information about our warranty, please click here or call (877) 295-9522.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.