When you are looking for a Grip, make sure it's a Gator!
Are you tired of slipping around on your boat, trailer, or jetski on the water? Has the non-skid on your product worn away or peeled off? Or do you just want to have better stability or a grip? Then GatorSkinz™ Non-Skid is right for you. GatorSkinz™ is a traction mat material made out of 70% recycled materials.
GatorSkinz are easy to use and apply with our Prep-Peel-Stick application. There is no cure time, and best of all it will stay on! GatorSkinz Non-Skid comes complete with our exclusive KeelShield® adhesive system featuring the extraordinary bonding and reliability.
- Use anywhere you need a grip in or out of the water!
- 70% Recycled Materials
- Available in 2-pack step pads (16″x 4″)
- Uses exclusive 3M KeelShield® adhesive
- No curing time – No peeling or lifting edges
- Superior UV Stability & Lifespan
- If you are going to bond with wood, please contact us so we can send you a primer.
Needed for Installation: Isopropyl Alcohol 70% or 90%, spray bottle, water, paper towels, and laminate roller
- If you need to trim your GatorSkinz, you can draw your patter on the GatorSkinz with a white wax pen or white crayon. Your GatorSkinz can be cut with very sharp scissors or a sharp utility knife.
- GatorSkinz will bond to gel coat, metal, painted metal, and treated wood. Be sure if you are installing on painted metal, the paint is in good repair and not peeling or flaking. If you are going to bond with wood, please contact us so we can send you a primer.
- Area where the GatorSkinz will be installed must be clean, dry, and a minimum temperature of 70 F. The GatorSkinz must be a minimum of 70 F.
- Clean the area where the GatorSkinz will be installed thoroughly with 70% or 90% isopropyl alcohol and paper towels. There is NO substitution for isopropyl alcohol. If you do not use it or use another solvent, you will have adhesion failure.
- In your spray bottle, mix a solution of 50/50 water and isopropyl alcohol. After cleaning thoroughly, spray and wet the area where the GatorSkinz will be install.ed Peel the release liner off the back of the adhesive and apply the mat to the wet surface. You will be able to position the mat. Once it is in place, you must apply pressure. This can be done with a laminate roller or other means that can apply firm pressure. The adhesive will take 24 hours to wet out and achieve a 100% bond.
✓ 6 year warranty on all boat seats
✓ 3 year warranty on all carpet & flooring
✓ 3 year warranty on all bimini tops
✓ 1 year warranty for everything else
Our success is tied directly to our ability to provide you with superior products, fast shipping, and the best customer service. Exceptional products and excellent service are our top priorities!
Warranty claims are always handled quickly. We don't pass you off to some other manufacturer - we warranty all of the boat seats we sell. You can expect quick answers and solutions in the rare case that you have a problem.
Warranties are 100% transferable on all products. If you sell your boat, the buyer is covered. If you're a second owner, just provide us with the original owner's name or order number.
There is never any cost to you in the event of damage during shipping.
Boat Seats - 6 Year Warranty
- Industry leading warranty - All of our boat seats have a 6 year, full replacement warranty. If anything goes wrong, we will send you brand new seats without hassle or cost to you.
- We will ask for images of the defects so we can make immediate improvements in our production, but we will never wait to send your replacement boat seats. We do not need the used boat seats back, and you are never required to pay shipping.
- We will send replacement boat seats to you as soon as you provide us with images.
- We do not need the damaged boat seats back before we send you a replacement.
- We spend extra money on packaging to ensure your new boat seats will ship safely, but there is always the chance rough handling or stacking could damage the upholstery or parts. If this happens, just give us a call.
Carpet & Flooring - 3 Year Warranty
- All of our carpeting and flooring is marine grade and it is protected by a 3 year warranty, which includes fading and deterioration.
Bimini Tops - 3 Year Warranty
- Full replacement on defective bimini tops. If your bimini top arrives with any defects or quality issues, we will pay to return and replace your bimini top immediately.
All Other Products - 1 Year Warranty
- All of our non-seating or flooring products (other than carpet and vinyl flooring) have a 1 year warranty.
It is important to us that our customers know we will support them after the sale. We will take care of any problems you have quickly and at no cost to you, as we personally warranty everything we sell.
For more information about our warranty, please call us at (877) 295-9522.
Shipping is free on any order over $100; orders under $100 ship for a flat rate of $9.99. If you place an order on a business day by 4 p.m. EST, all in stock seats and accessories will ship the same day! Rather than use slow ship times to save money, we only ship orders using FedEx, and our products will arrive at your home quickly. The map below shows transit times for different regions of the contiguous United States:
- We will only ship within the contiguous U.S.
Boat Carpet Orders (Note: Carpet ships within 48 hours - NOT same day)
In order to offer you the best prices, we ship all boat carpet orders directly from our carpet mill in Georgia. If you order both boat seats and carpet, you will receive one shipment sooner than the other, depending upon your location.
Please note that we do not take international orders or ship outside the lower 48 US states. No exceptions.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.