Fish & Ski (57" Rear Bench)
Fish & Ski Boat Seats Group 1
- Driver and passenger side bass boat bucket seats
- Bucket seats will mount to any style pedestal
- 17" wide fold down fishing seat
- Folding seats attach to pedestal mount or hinge
Factory Grade Replacement Seats
- 3 year full replacement warranty on upholstery
- 30oz soft to the touch, marine grade seat vinyl
- Custom molded foam cushions won't break down
- Pinchless hinges are powder coated aluminum
- Heavy duty hold down straps will not stretch or fail
- Plastic frames with 100% stainless steel hardware
- All mounting hardware is included (stainless)
Installing The Bucket Seats
1. Each bucket seat will have (4) stainless bolts pre-inserted into the t-nuts on the bottom of the seat frame. Remove these bolts and use them to secure your pedestal mount to the bottom of each bucket seat.
* If your installation requires you to remove the seat cushion you can do so by removing the (4) bolts on the bottom of the seat frame that secure the cushion in place. This will give you access to the frame so you can bolt or screw the bucket seats down to a platform. Velcro will then hold the seat cushions in place.
Installing Rear Folding Seats
1. Remove any temporary plastic edge protectors from the front corners of your new boat seat.
These are installed to protect the fishing seats during storage and shipping. Simply pull the edges of the plastic protectors and pull the staples out, this will not hurt the boat seat.
2. Unscrew the (4) mounting bolts from under each boat seat's frame.
3. Install the pedestal seat mount to the bottom of the fishing seat's plastic frame using the bolts.
Note: Some pedestal seat mounts have a front, check your mount to insure it is installed properly. Also, start each mounting bolt by hand to prevent mis-threading of the t-nuts that are inserted into the bottom of the boat seat frame.
* If you are hinge mounting the rear folding seats you can leave the (4) bolts under each seat and just use the attached hinges to secure each folding seat to your deck.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.