Fish & Ski (64" Rear Bench)
Fish & Ski Boat Seats w/ 64" Rear Bench Seat
- Driver and passenger side bass boat bucket seats.
- 64" rear bench seat includes a pair of 2-piece compact seats with 24" center bench.
- The rear bench compact seats cannot be mounted to pedestals.
- All mounting hardware is included.
- Pedestals NOT included for front bucket seats.
Factory Grade Replacement Seats
- 6 year full replacement warranty on upholstery.
- 30oz soft to the touch, marine grade seat vinyl.
- Custom molded foam cushions won't break down.
- Pinchless hinges are powder coated aluminum.
- Heavy duty hold down straps will not stretch or fail.
- Plastic frames with 100% stainless steel hardware.
- All mounting hardware is included (stainless).
Installing Your Boat Seats
1. (2) Aluminum hinges with vinyl covering.
2. (4) #12 x 1" stainless steel screws (2 per hinge).
Bench Seat Hinge Down Installation:
Note: For this type of seat installation you will use the hinges with vinyl covering that are included.
1. Attach the included hinges to the bottom of the bench boat seat, be sure to use the vinyl piece to cover the hinge. 2. Determine the mounting location on your boat's seating platform and screw the hinge with vinyl piece to your boat. 3. The matching vinyl piece will hid the hinge once the seat is installed. (we include vinyl that matches the base color of your seat)
Separate back and seat cushions allow for easily installation.
- Specially designed hinges come attached to the seat cushion and allow for quick install and access to under seat storage if necessary.
- To install the back rest simply remove the center seat cushion (this is held in place with Velcro) attach the (4) included stainless steel screws to secure the back rest to the back wall of your seating platform.
Installing Your Boat Seats
1. (8) Stainless steel mounting bolts pre-installed into t-nuts located on the bottom of the seat frame.
Note: DeckMate Bass Boat Bucket Seats Bolted Or Screwed Down To Your Seating Platform.
Screw Down Installation:
1. Ensure that there is not a fuel tank located beneath your seating platform.
2. Remove each bucket seat's cushion by locating and removing the two bolts that are on either side of the bottom frame of each bucket. 3. Once these bolts are removed you can pull the seat cushion off of the plastic frame. There are strips of industrial Velcro that also hold the cushion in place, pull hard on the seat cushion once the bolts are removed and it will come off. 4. Place each bucket seat in the mounting position. There are two opening in the seat frame (one on each side) that allow you to use a screw and washer to connect the bucket to your seating platform. 5. Install the bucket seat cushion by placing it back into the opening and pressing hard to secure the Velcro, this will hold the seat in place.
Bolt Down Installation:
Note: For those boats with lids that hinge forward you can bolt the bucket seats to your seating platform.
1. Located on the bottom of each bucket seat are (4) stainless steel bolts that are pre-installed into t-nuts that are built into the plastic frame of each bucket seat. 2. Remove these stainless bolts and place the bucket seat into the position you wish to mount it. Determine the mounting location and pre-drill holes through your lids. 3. Install the mounting bolts through your boat's lids and into the t-nuts located on the bottom of each bucket seats plastic frame.
Our success is tied directly to our ability to provide you with quality products and the best customer service. Quality and excellent service are our top priority!
- Industry leading warranty - 6 year full replacement on any defective boat seats. No other boat seat manufacturer offers this level of service because no other manufacturer uses the same quality of materials.
- If your boat seats arrive with any defects or quality issues, we will pay to return and replace your pontoon boat seats immediately.
- We pay all costs associated with any damaged or defective seating. There is never any cost to you.
- 100% transferable warranty - if you sell your boat, the buyer is covered. If you're a second owner, just provide us with the original owner's name or order number.
You're making a big investment with your time and money when you choose to restore a pontoon boat. Making sure all of our customers know we will support them after the sale is important to us. We will take care of any problems you have quickly and at no cost to you, as we personally warranty everything we sell.
* For more information about our warranty, please click here or call (877) 295-9522.
warranty, please click here or call (877) 295-9522.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.