Bass Boat Seat Interior 1
Bass Boat Seat Interior w/ 61" Bench Seat
- Driver and passenger side two-piece bucket seats
- Back and seat cushions attach separately
- Each bucket seat measures 22" wide
- 17" wide center fold down seat w/ hold down strap
- Center seat folds flat and is designed as a step
Select Your Fishing Seat Package
You can select from two styles of pedestal mount boat seats to customize your bass boat seat interior.
Note: Fishing seat pedestals are not included.
Factory Grade Replacement Seats
- 6 year full replacement warranty on upholstery
- 30oz soft to the touch, marine grade seat vinyl
- Custom molded foam cushions won't break down
- Folding seats use heavy duty, pinchless hinges
- Lean Pro seats won't break down or lose comfort
- Plastic frames with 100% stainless steel hardware
- All mounting hardware is included (stainless)
Stainless Steel Hardware Included:
Note: The pair of bucket seats will arrive in a single package with protective packaging and covered in plastic bags.
1. (2) Aluminum hinges with vinyl covering, pre-installed onto each seat cushion (2 hinge per seat).
2. (4) #12 x 1” stainless screws to attach hinges to seating platform (2 per hinge).
3. (8) #14 x 2” stainless screws to install seat back to rear wall of seating platform (4 per seat back).
4. (8) stainless bolts inserted into the bottom of each fishing seat.
Installing Back Rest & Seat Cushions
Note: Installation hardware is attached under boat seat cushions.
1. Remove any temporary plastic edge protectors from each boat seat cushion by pulling them out of the upholstery. This will not harm the seat, simply grab the edge of the plastic protectors and pull them out.
2. Determine the location of the drivers bucket seat and place the backrest against the rear wall of the seating platform. Screw backrest into back wall of seating platform and you are finished. You may drill additional holes into the plastic frame if necessary, this will not void any warranty or damage the seat.
* If you have ordered a seat grouping with a center fold down seat make sure you line up all your boat seats on the boat’s platform prior to installation to make sure you have enough room to install each seat.
* We recommend that you drill small pilot holes into your boat before installing the screws. This will prevent damage to the fiberglass. Assuming a 3/4” thick back wall our 2” screws will protrude 1/4” through your back wall of your platform once installed.
3. Line the seat cushion up with the installed back rest and determine the spacing between the seat and back rest. The hinge that is attached to the bottom of each seat cushion allows you to adjust the seat forward or back depending on the depth of your platform. There is a matching vinyl piece that is installed with each hinge, determine the location and screw the hinge and the vinyl to the platform. The vinyl piece will hide the aluminum hinge once it is installed.
4. If you have a center fold down seat, determine where you want it to mount and install it with the attached hinge and vinyl piece just like you did with the bucket seat cushion.
Installing The Pedestal Mount Boat SeatsNote: DeckMate fishing seats & chairs comes with 4 stainless steel mounting bolts pre-installed. 1. Remove the attached stainless steel mounting bolts with a phillips head screw driver. 2. Attach your pedestal seat mount to the bottom of the fishing seat and screw the mounting bolts back into the plastic frame of the fishing seat.
* Metal t-nuts are inserted into the plastic frames of each fishing seat, please start the bolts by hand before using a screw driver. This will prevent mis-threading of the t-nuts.* Some pedestal seat mounts have a front side and it will be printed on the swivel, FRONT. Make sure your mount your boat seat to the pedestal in the proper way. Some pedestal mounts have a rear tilt built into them and mounting them incorrectly will make your seat uncomfortable.
Our success is tied directly to our ability to provide you with quality products and the best customer service. Quality and excellent service are our top priority!
- Industry leading warranty - 6 year full replacement on any defective boat seats. No other boat seat manufacturer offers this level of service because no other manufacturer uses the same quality of materials.
- If your boat seats arrive with any defects or quality issues, we will pay to return and replace your pontoon boat seats immediately.
- We pay all costs associated with any damaged or defective seating. There is never any cost to you.
- 100% transferable warranty - if you sell your boat, the buyer is covered. If you're a second owner, just provide us with the original owner's name or order number.
You're making a big investment with your time and money when you choose to restore a pontoon boat. Making sure all of our customers know we will support them after the sale is important to us. We will take care of any problems you have quickly and at no cost to you, as we personally warranty everything we sell.
* For more information about our warranty, please click here or call (877) 295-9522.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.