52" High Back Bench Seat
52" Bass Boat Bench Seat
- Three (3) piece bass boat bench seat
- 17" wide driver & passenger fold down seats
- 17" wide center bench seat with step back
- Each seat folds flat and can be strapped shut
- Center bench seat is designed to be a step
Factory Grade Replacement Seats
- 6 year full replacement warranty on upholstery
- 30oz soft to the touch, marine grade seat vinyl
- Pinchless hinges are powder coated aluminum
- Heavy duty hold down straps will not stretch or fail
- Plastic frames with 100% stainless steel hardware
- All mounting hardware is included (stainless)
Installing Your Boat Seats
1. (3) Aluminum hinges with vinyl covering (2 hinge per boat seat).
2. (8) Stainless steel mounting bolts pre-installed into t-nuts located on the bottom of the seat frame.
Note: DeckMate Fold Down Bench Boat Seats Can Be Hinged or Bolted Down To Your Seating Platform.Hinge Down Installation:
Note: For this type of seat installation you will use the hinges with vinyl covering that are included.1. Attach the included hinges to the bottom of each boat seat, be sure to use the vinyl piece to cover the hinge. 2. Determine the mounting location on your boat's seating platform and screw the hinge with vinyl piece to your boat. 3. The matching vinyl piece will hid the hinge once the seat is installed. (we include vinyl that matches the base color of your seat) Bolt Down Installation:
Note: For those boats with lids that hinge forward you can bolt the fold down seats to your seating platform.1. Located on the bottom of each folding seat are (4) stainless steel bolts that are pre-installed into t-nuts that are built into the plastic frame of each boat seat. 2. Remove these stainless bolts and place the folding boat seats into the position you wish to mount them. Determine the mounting location and pre-drill holes through your lids. 3. Install the mounting bolts through your boat's lids and into the t-nuts located on the bottom of each boat seats plastic frame. 4. The 12" step back folding center seat will need to be hinged down as it will not have the t-nuts or mounting bolts installed.
Our success is tied directly to our ability to provide you with quality products and the best customer service. Quality and excellent service are our top priority!
- Industry leading warranty - 6 year full replacement on any defective boat seats. No other boat seat manufacturer offers this level of service because no other manufacturer uses the same quality of materials.
- If your boat seats arrive with any defects or quality issues, we will pay to return and replace your pontoon boat seats immediately.
- We pay all costs associated with any damaged or defective seating. There is never any cost to you.
- 100% transferable warranty - if you sell your boat, the buyer is covered. If you're a second owner, just provide us with the original owner's name or order number.
You're making a big investment with your time and money when you choose to restore a pontoon boat. Making sure all of our customers know we will support them after the sale is important to us. We will take care of any problems you have quickly and at no cost to you, as we personally warranty everything we sell.
* For more information about our warranty, please click here or call (877) 295-9522.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.