Enter the number of feet needed in quantity box (Every 1 quantity is 1 foot). - 10 Foot Minimum
Boat Carpet Sold By The Foot
- Luxury 28oz boat carpet is 8-1/2' wide (102")
- Excess carpet can easily be trimmed with knife
- Enter the number of feet needed in quantity box
Always Rolled, Never FoldedOur boat carpet is rolled rather than folded for shipping, this is very important.
- Our boat carpet will come to you in an 8-1/2' long roll wrapped in heavy plastic for safe shipping
- Marine carpeting cannot be folded because it will damage the rubber backing and leave wrinkles
- We don't try to save money on shipping by folding the carpet in a box, we roll it
Incredibly Comfortable - Our Finest
- The best patterned boat carpet money can buy
- Our 28oz boat carpet is the thickest, most comfortable carpet available for outdoor use
- The higher the ounce or weight of the boat carpet the more durable & comfortable
Rubber Backed Marine Carpet
- Our marine grade carpet has a marine rubber backing that is designed to glue down to your boat's deck
Boat Carpet Specifications
- Fiber: 100% UV Stabilized Polypropylene
- Denier: 2600
- Primary Backing: Woven Polypropylene
- Secondary Backing: SBR Marine Latex
Worry-Free Marine Carpet Warranty
- DeckMate's marine grade boat carpet is covered by a 3 year warranty.
- Warranty covers any fading or deterioration.
- Please remember that this style of boat carpet is designed to be glued completely to the deck of your boat.
Care & Maintenance
Marine carpet is inherently stain resistant but you must remove the stain quickly to ensure it will come out. We recommend periodic vacuuming & cleaning with household detergents and warm water. This will help your boat carpet retain it's original appearance & prevent matting.
✓ 6 year warranty on all boat seats
✓ 3 year warranty on all carpet & flooring
✓ 1 year warranty for everything else
Our success is tied directly to our ability to provide you with superior products, fast shipping, and the best customer service. Exceptional products and excellent service are our top priorities!
Warranty claims are always handled quickly. We don't pass you off to some other manufacturer, we warranty all of the boat seats we sell. You can expect quick answers and solutions in the rare case you have a problem.
Warranties are 100% transferable on all products. If you sell your boat, the buyer is covered. If you're a second owner, just provide us with the original owner's name or order number.
There is never any cost to you in the event of damage during shipping.
Boat Seats - 6 Year Warranty
- Industry leading warranty - All of our boat seats have a 6 year full replacement warranty, if anything goes wrong we will send you brand new seats without hassle or cost to you.
- We will ask for images of the defects so we can make immediate improvements in our production but we will never wait to send your replacement boat seats. We do not need the used boat seats back and you are never required to pay shipping.
- We will send replacement boat seats to you as soon as you provide us with images.
- We do not need the damaged boat seats back before we send you a replacement.
- We spend extra money on packaging to ensure your new boat seats will ship safely but there is always the chance rough handling or stacking could damage the upholstery or parts, if this happens just give us a call.
Carpet & Flooring - 3 Year Warranty
- All of our carpeting and flooring is marine grade and it is protected by a 3 year warranty, this includes fading and deterioration.
All Other Products - 1 Year Warranty
- All of our non-seating or flooring products have a 1 year warranty.
It is important to us that our customers know we will support them after the sale. We will take care of any problems you have quickly and at no cost to you, as we personally warranty everything we sell.
For more information about our warranty, please call us at (877) 295-9522.
Shipping is free on any order over $100; orders under $100 has a shipping fee of $9.99. Place an order on a business day by 4 p.m. EST and in stock seats and accessories will ship the same day! No slow shipping times to save money, we only ships orders using FedEx and our products will arrive to your home quickly. Map below shows time in transit.
- We will only ship within the contiguous U.S.
Boat Carpet Orders (will not ship same day, ships within 48 hours)
In order to offer you the best prices we ship all boat carpet orders directly from our carpet mill in Georgia. If you order boat seats and carpet you will receive one shipment sooner than the other depending on your location.
We do not take international orders, no exceptions.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.