Fish & Ski Boat Seats w/ 61" Bench
- Driver and passenger side bass boat bucket seats
- Bucket seats will mount to any style pedestal
- Pair of 2-piece rear bass boat bucket seats
- 17" wide center bench seat with step backrest
Factory Grade Replacement Seats
- 6 year full replacement warranty on upholstery
- 30oz soft to the touch, marine grade seat vinyl
- Custom molded foam cushions won't break down
- Pinchless hinges are powder coated aluminum
- Heavy duty hold down straps will not stretch or fail
- Plastic frames with 100% stainless steel hardware
- All mounting hardware is included (stainless)
Installing The Bucket Seats
1. Each bucket seat will have (4) stainless bolts pre-inserted into the t-nuts on the bottom of the seat frame. Remove these bolts and use them to secure your pedestal mount to the bottom of each bucket seat.
* If your installation requires you to remove the seat cushion you can do so by removing the (4) bolts on the bottom of the seat frame that secure the cushion in place. This will give you access to the frame so you can bolt or screw the bucket seats down to a platform. Velcro will then hold the seat cushions in place.
Stainless Steel Hardware Included:
Note: The pair of bucket seats will arrive in a single package with protective packaging and covered in plastic bags.
1. (2) Aluminum hinges with vinyl covering, pre-installed onto each seat cushion (2 hinge per seat).
2. (4) #12 x 1” stainless screws to attach hinges to seating platform (2 per hinge).
3. (8) #14 x 2” stainless screws to install seat back to rear wall of seating platform (4 per seat back).
4. (2) 1“ thick powder coated aluminum mounting bars with attached 5/8” plastic mounting blocks (pre-installed on to each seat).
Installing Back Rest & Seat Cushions
Note: Installation hardware is attached under boat seat cushions.
1. Remove the temporary plastic edge protectors from each boat seat cushion by pulling them out of the upholstery. This will not harm the seat, simply grab the edge of the plastic protectors and pull them out.
2. Determine the location of the drivers bucket seat and place the backrest against the rear wall of the seating platform. 1” thick powder coated aluminum bars are connected to the seat back rest and allow you to set the seat cushion in place. These bars come pre-installed and are bolted to the inner frame of your back rest behind a removable, upholstered panel.
* If you have ordered a seat grouping with a center fold down seat make sure you line up all your boat seats on the boat’s platform prior to installation to make sure you have enough room to install each seat.
4. Each backrest is designed to screw into the rear wall of your bass boat’s seating platform. The aluminum bars and mounting blocks that support the back rests have counter sunk holes that allow you to insert the 2” stainless steel screws and drive them into the boat, securing the back rests in place.
* We recommend that you drill small pilot holes into your boat before installing the screws. This will prevent damage to the fiberglass. Assuming a 3/4” thick back wall our 2” screws will protrude 1/4” through your back wall of your platform once installed.
5. Once you have determined the mounting locations of each boat seat, install the back rest first by driving (2) #14 x 2” stainless screws into each aluminum mounting bar.
6. Line the seat cushion up with the installed back rest and determine the spacing between the seat and back rest. The hinge that is attached to the bottom of each seat cushion allows you to adjust the seat forward or back depending on the depth of your platform. There is a matching vinyl piece that is installed with each hinge, determine the location and screw the hinge and the vinyl to the platform. The vinyl piece will hide the aluminum hinge once it is installed.
7. If you have a center fold down seat, determine where you want it to mount and install it with the attached hinge and vinyl piece just like you did with the bucket seat cushion. 8. Mount the second bucket seat the same way and you’re done.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.