57" Bass Boat Bench Seat Package
- Driver and passenger side two-piece bucket seats
- Back and seat cushions attach separately
- Each bucket seat measures 22" wide
- 12" wide center fold down seat w/ hold down strap
- Center seat folds flat and is designed as a step
Factory Grade Replacement Seats
- 6 year full replacement warranty on upholstery
- 30oz soft to the touch, marine grade seat vinyl
- Custom molded foam cushions won't break down
- Plastic frames with 100% stainless steel hardware
- All mounting hardware is included (stainless)
Stainless Steel Hardware Included:
Note: The pair of bucket seats will arrive in a single package with protective packaging and covered in plastic bags.
1. (2) Aluminum hinges with vinyl covering, pre-installed onto each seat cushion (2 hinge per seat).
2. (4) #12 x 1” stainless screws to attach hinges to seating platform (2 per hinge).
3. (8) #14 x 2” stainless screws to install seat back to rear wall of seating platform (4 per seat back).
Installing Back Rest & Seat Cushions
Note: Installation hardware is attached under boat seat cushions.
1. Remove the temporary plastic edge protectors from each boat seat cushion by pulling them out of the upholstery. This will not harm the seat, simply grab the edge of the plastic protectors and pull them out.
2. Determine the location of the drivers bucket seat and place the backrest against the rear wall of the seating platform. Secure the back rest to the rear wall of the seating platform with provided screws. If necessary drill more holes through the plastic frame for mounting, this will not damage the seat or void any warranty.
* If you have ordered a seat grouping with a center fold down seat make sure you line up all your boat seats on the boat’s platform prior to installation to make sure you have enough room to install each seat.
* We recommend that you drill small pilot holes into your boat before installing the screws. This will prevent damage to the fiberglass. Assuming a 3/4” thick back wall our 2” screws will protrude 1/4” through your back wall of your platform once installed.
3. Line the seat cushion up with the installed back rest and determine the spacing between the seat and back rest. The hinge that is attached to the bottom of each seat cushion allows you to adjust the seat forward or back depending on the depth of your platform. There is a matching vinyl piece that is installed with each hinge, determine the location and screw the hinge and the vinyl to the platform. The vinyl piece will hide the aluminum hinge once it is installed.
4. If you have a center fold down seat, determine where you want it to mount and install it with the attached hinge and vinyl piece just like you did with the bucket seat cushion.
Our success is tied directly to our ability to provide you with quality products and the best customer service. Quality and excellent service are our top priority!
- Industry leading warranty - 6 year full replacement on any defective boat seats. No other boat seat manufacturer offers this level of service because no other manufacturer uses the same quality of materials.
- If your boat seats arrive with any defects or quality issues, we will pay to return and replace your pontoon boat seats immediately.
- We pay all costs associated with any damaged or defective seating. There is never any cost to you.
- 100% transferable warranty - if you sell your boat, the buyer is covered. If you're a second owner, just provide us with the original owner's name or order number.
You're making a big investment with your time and money when you choose to restore a pontoon boat. Making sure all of our customers know we will support them after the sale is important to us. We will take care of any problems you have quickly and at no cost to you, as we personally warranty everything we sell.
* For more information about our warranty, please click here or call (877) 295-9522.
✓ 6 year warranty on all boat seats
✓ 3 year warranty on all carpet & flooring
✓ 1 year warranty for everything else
Our success is tied directly to our ability to provide you with superior products, fast shipping, and the best customer service. Exceptional products and excellent service are our top priorities!
Warranty claims are always handled quickly. We don't pass you off to some other manufacturer - we warranty all of the boat seats we sell. You can expect quick answers and solutions in the rare case that you have a problem.
Warranties are 100% transferable on all products. If you sell your boat, the buyer is covered. If you're a second owner, just provide us with the original owner's name or order number.
There is never any cost to you in the event of damage during shipping.
Boat Seats - 6 Year Warranty
- Industry leading warranty - All of our boat seats have a 6 year, full replacement warranty. If anything goes wrong, we will send you brand new seats without hassle or cost to you.
- We will ask for images of the defects so we can make immediate improvements in our production, but we will never wait to send your replacement boat seats. We do not need the used boat seats back, and you are never required to pay shipping.
- We will send replacement boat seats to you as soon as you provide us with images.
- We do not need the damaged boat seats back before we send you a replacement.
- We spend extra money on packaging to ensure your new boat seats will ship safely, but there is always the chance rough handling or stacking could damage the upholstery or parts. If this happens, just give us a call.
Carpet & Flooring - 3 Year Warranty
- All of our carpeting and flooring is marine grade and it is protected by a 3 year warranty, which includes fading and deterioration.
All Other Products - 1 Year Warranty
- All of our non-seating or flooring products (other than carpet and vinyl flooring) have a 1 year warranty.
It is important to us that our customers know we will support them after the sale. We will take care of any problems you have quickly and at no cost to you, as we personally warranty everything we sell.
For more information about our warranty, please call us at (877) 295-9522.
Shipping is free on any order over $100; orders under $100 ship for a flat rate of $9.99. If you place an order on a business day by 4 p.m. EST, all in stock seats and accessories will ship the same day! Rather than use slow ship times to save money, we only ship orders using FedEx, and our products will arrive at your home quickly. The map below shows transit times for different regions of the contiguous United States:
- We will only ship within the contiguous U.S.
Boat Carpet Orders (Note: Carpet ships within 48 hours - NOT same day)
In order to offer you the best prices, we ship all boat carpet orders directly from our carpet mill in Georgia. If you order both boat seats and carpet, you will receive one shipment sooner than the other, depending upon your location.
Please note that we do not take international orders or ship outside the lower 48 US states. No exceptions.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.