Enter the number of feet needed in quantity box (Every 1 quantity is 1 foot). - 10 Foot Minimum
Boat Carpet Sold By The Foot
- Luxury 28oz boat carpet is 8-1/2' wide (102")
- Excess carpet can easily be trimmed with knife
- Enter the number of feet needed in quantity box
Always Rolled, Never FoldedOur boat carpet is rolled rather than folded for shipping, this is very important.
- Our boat carpet will come to you in an 8-1/2' long roll wrapped in heavy plastic for safe shipping
- Marine carpeting cannot be folded because it will damage the rubber backing and leave wrinkles
- We don't try to save money on shipping by folding the carpet in a box, we roll it
Incredibly Comfortable - Our Finest
- The best patterned boat carpet money can buy
- Our 28oz boat carpet is the thickest, most comfortable carpet available for outdoor use
- The higher the ounce or weight of the boat carpet the more durable & comfortable
Rubber Backed Marine Carpet
- Our marine grade carpet has a marine rubber backing that is designed to glue down to your boat's deck
Boat Carpet Specifications
- Fiber: 100% UV Stabilized Polypropylene
- Denier: 2600
- Primary Backing: Woven Polypropylene
- Secondary Backing: SBR Marine Latex
Worry-Free Marine Carpet Warranty
- DeckMate's marine grade boat carpet is covered by a 6 year warranty.
- Warranty covers any fading or deterioration.
- Please remember that this style of boat carpet is designed to be glued completely to the deck of your boat.
Care & Maintenance
Marine carpet is inherently stain resistant but you must remove the stain quickly to ensure it will come out. We recommend periodic vacuuming & cleaning with household detergents and warm water. This will help your boat carpet retain it's original appearance & prevent matting.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.