Enter the number of feet needed in quantity box (Every 1 quantity is 1 foot). 10 Foot Minimum
Boat Carpet Sold By The Foot
- 16 oz boat carpet available in 6' and 8' widths
- Enter the number of feet needed in quantity box
Order 1' Foot More Than You NeedWhen replacing carpet in a boat give yourself room for error. It's always important to have extra marine carpet in case a mistake is made in measuring or cutting.
16 oz Marine Grade Boat Carpet
- Our lightest weight boat carpet and a great value.
- Carpet weight determines how dense the fibers are stitched and how plush & durable the carpet will be.
- The higher the ounce or weight of the boat carpet the more durable & comfortable.
- Three styles of Bayside carpet. 16oz, 20oz & 24oz.
Flexible Rubber Backing
- Rubber backed marine carpet is flexible & designed to easily wrap and conform to deck surfaces.
Cut Loop Marine Grade Carpet
Boat Carpet Specifications
- Fiber: 100% UV Stabilized Polypropylene
- Denier: 2600
- Primary Backing: Woven Polypropylene
- Secondary Backing: SBR Marine Latex
Our Carpet Won't Let You Down
All of our marine grade boat carpeting is protected by a 6 year warranty, this includes fading and deterioration.
Care & Maintenance
Marine carpet is stain resistant & we recommend periodic vacuuming & cleaning with household detergents and warm water. This will help your boat carpet retain it's original appearance & prevent matting.
Installing New Boat Carpet
Depending on the type of boat you have your installation will require different steps, such as covering lids, hatches and sidewalls. However, the basics for new carpet installation are the same.
- Remove any lids, hatches or hardware from the carpeted areas of your boat.
- Strip the old carpet off the deck using a scraper and whatever means necessary.
- Prepare the surface by filling any voids or cracks in the deck. If you have a wooden deck you may need to replace some sheets so you have a clean, smooth surface to work with.
- Apply marine adhesive and lay your new carpet.
- Use a stiff broom or carpet roller to press your marine carpet into your glue for a proper bond.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.